Hitchhiker's Guide to the Biomolecular Galaxy 2021
Welcome to the 2021 Hitchhiker's Guide to the Biomolecular Galaxy Sympsoium (HG2BG) website!
This year's annual symposium was on May 12th - 13th, 2021 via Zoom.
The focus of our meeting was to highlight the cutting edge research that graduate students, postdocs, and faculty are doing at Purdue and local universities. Please refer to the schedule for details on the different activities.
Congratulations to our Winners!
Oral Presentations Winners
- Karthik Srinivasan, Characterizing Fabs for the isolation of the TOC Complex
- Christine Muli, Binding Site Discovery of a Peptidomimetic Probe on Proteasome Ubiquitin Receptor, Rpn-13
- TIE: Chelsea (Theisen) St. Germain, Characterization of the binding site of the zinc metalloprotease, Ste24; Ravi Yadav, Structural insight into dual function of Neisserial lactoferrin binding protein B
Lightning Talk Winners
- Isaac Fisher, Towards Determination of the Activation Mechanism of PLCβ by Gβγ
- Vaani Ohri, Investigating RhoA-Dependent Regulation of Phospholipase Cε in Cardiovascular Disease
- TIE: Barrett Davis, Computational Model of PDZ-Binding Competition and AMPA Receptor Insertion in the Postsynaptic Density (PSD); Muriel Eaton, Substantial reduction of Scn2a expression renders behavioral abnormalities in mice indicative of autism spectrum disorder
Countdown to Symposium:
The symposium has started.